Thursday, 13 October 2016 11:21
Learn more about our exciting progress in 2015 by downloading our latest annual review.
In 2015, Cecily’s Fund continued to make a tremendous impact on the lives of orphaned and young people in Zambia - and our latest annual review is the best way to get up to speed with our progress. This 28-page document is now available to download from our website and is full of interesting details, stories, and a summary of our accounts.
Last year, our work took some major steps forward. We secured a second grant from Comic Relief for our exciting three-year Connecting Communities programme; we began to reorganise our work under four key themes; and we re-structured our fundraising work to strengthen our foundations for growth. At the same time, we continued building our existing work to help children access school, to improve their health outcomes, and empower their communities.
Highlights of our 2015 annual review include:
- Introductions from our Chair and Director
- Summaries of all our work, organised under our four new themes
- Stories of the children we support, from talented artist Isaac to entrepreneur Malumbo
- Details on all our aims for 2016-17
- An informative financial summary
Published in Archive