Cecily’s Fund wishes to recruit 2 trustees to support its ambition to be at the cutting edge of education best practice and, indeed, defining it. Cecily’s Fund is an international development charity with a concentrated area of impact in Zambia, and benefits from strong, well established relationships with partners and local government. With the right trustee support, it is well placed to innovate to improve education and resilience outcomes for vulnerable young people. We are looking for 2 trustees with:
Expertise in at least one of the following:
- Education policy in developing countries
- Programme delivery in Zambia
- Marketing & Communications in the international development sector
- Fundraising with high net worth individuals.
- Corporate fundraising
Relevant Networks to CF’s work, including at least one of the following:
- Zambian education sector
- Zambian private sector
- Zambian government
- Global education networks
- Education related academia
For further information (including application instructions) please download our information pack.
Closing Date for Applications: 3rd December 2018