- We launch our Christmas Appeal 2018, which aims to raise £36,000 so that we can extend our support to 900 vulnerable girls in Chingola into 2020
- Supporter Hal Moggridge shares his impressions of our work in Chingola, based on his visit to Zambia this summer
- We celebrate the efforts of Bedales School, which sent a large team to once again take part in the Great South Run this year - so far raising over £4,200
- Presenting the newly-updated online shop, where our brand-new 2018 Christmas cards, cookbooks and much more is now available to purchase
- Information about the two trustee vacancies Cecily's Fund is currently looking to fill - if you or someone you know has the skills we need, please download our information pack
As ever, we'd love to hear your views on the newsletter and our work as winter and Christmas approach. The Christmas Appeal 2018 will begin on December 1st - any help you could give us in reaching our ambitious goal would be much appreciated.