- Schools charity concert for the education of Zambian vulnerable children and Syrian refugees
- February 5th, 2020. Doors open 6:15pm, concert 7pm
- £12 adults, £6 school children
- St. Michael's and All Angels' Church, Summerton, Oxford, OX2 7ES
- Tickets available from Eventbrite
Alison, Cecily's mother, is preparing the most complicated event she has ever organised – a charity concert in north Oxford on 5 February involving eight schools and a community choir. This will raise money for the education of Syrian refugee children in the Lebanon (through Embrace the Middle East) and of orphaned and vulnerable children in Zambia (through Cecily’s Fund).
She is SURE you will agree that EDUCATION is key to changing young lives and will want to support the event in one way or another! How could you not? It would be FANTASTIC if you could come.