Our second issue of 2019 is now available! You can download your copy or read online via Issuu.
Inside this edition:
- An interview with remarkable painter Raymond Martinez, ahead of his exhibition for us next month
- Learning for Life: two years on from the DREAMS Innovation Challenge
- Read the story of Esther, a Cecily's Fund alumni now working as an intern for our local partners CHEP
- Our co-founder Basil Eastwood thanks Bedales School for their support, and takes part in a successful choir concert
- "This one is for the dads": Rhydian Sandbrook and his very personal Newport Marathon
- Investing in futures: how young people are at the centre of what we do
As ever, Cecily's Fund is most grateful to all those who support our work. To make sure you never miss out on our updates, be sure to sign up to our mailing list today.